Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't care if you think it's off base or not. I was pointing out that both are very volatile individuals --- same temperament.

Well, you obviously care or you wouldn't have responded to me but, in any event, I was more curious as to how other folks viewed it. I don't think they're the same type individuals since I never read Haley got physical with a coach. Haley was strange, no doubt, and he would do some bizarre things to force SF to trade him. Hardy is just a menace and everyone, especially Jerry and the Red Dick Head, making excuses for him only empowers him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kind of do, too. There are similarities for sure, but I think it's a little unfair to Haley to claim they're the same case. Haley had bipolar issues and maybe Hardy does also, but now when you hear Haley interviewed he's a pretty calm, normal guy. Hardy pretty much always seems to have a screw loose.

That's my point. If I'm Haley, I would kind of take offense to the comparisons. He was a nut job for sure but I don't remember these antics on the field.

Top Bottom