Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Antonio Cromartie!!

Seeing as you have 20 kids; I figured you could use all the encouragement you could get. If by chance you happen to read this.

And a shout out to Sheik because of the new kid. Screw you other fathers!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He has 12 kids with 8 different women and after his playing career is over there is no way he'll be able to support them all.

Reaction score
I think if I were an athlete I would only breed with an athletic female. Like a track star or something. That way it would increase the odds of having super children who could also dominate in sports.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think if I were an athlete I would only breed with an athletic female. Like a track star or something. That way it would increase the odds of having super children who could also dominate in sports.

That's a good idea. Antonio is clearly taking the shotgun approach.

Reaction score
If you were like a 19 year old Lebron James would you Just crush ass your whole life ir would you get hitched and plant some future ballers in your HS sweetheart early and often.

Seems like it would be hard to get side ass in this day and age of twitter camera phones .

And my preference: you put kids in her but youre single, would make you look like a dick

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
tumblr_moi1z9SyP71rqcu9eo1_400.gif

Top Bottom