Reaction score
Is the criticism of Jason Garrett this season fair, considering all the injuries and that he didn't have a quarterback?

Charles Haley: Yes. From all the coaches I ever played with, it doesn't matter who goes down, the next guy gotta step in, take his place and be just the same, effective. You cannot limit the quarterback on what he can do out on the field, especially when you have a quarterback that started for different teams for four or five years. And then the defense, it doesn't matter whether it's one point, three points or a 1,000 points. They cannot let a team come back and win.

How does Randy Gregory deal with the advice?

Charles Haley: I'm pretty hard on him. I expect a lot more from him. He has so many skills. I don't see it on the film. I don't know what he's doing, what he's thinking. I rip him a new butt every week. I know he loves me; I know he respects what I say. My expectation for him is big and I'm gonna make sure he lives up to it.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Is the criticism of Jason Garrett this season fair, considering all the injuries and that he didn't have a quarterback?

Charles Haley: Yes. From all the coaches I ever played with, it doesn't matter who goes down, the next guy gotta step in, take his place and be just the same, effective. You cannot limit the quarterback on what he can do out on the field, especially when you have a quarterback that started for different teams for four or five years. And then the defense, it doesn't matter whether it's one point, three points or a 1,000 points. They cannot let a team come back and win.

How does Randy Gregory deal with the advice?

Charles Haley: I'm pretty hard on him. I expect a lot more from him. He has so many skills. I don't see it on the film. I don't know what he's doing, what he's thinking. I rip him a new butt every week. I know he loves me; I know he respects what I say. My expectation for him is big and I'm gonna make sure he lives up to it.
Haley knows a winner when he sees it and he does not see it in the fucking idiot Garrett.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game at home with the benefit of DVR and rewind and forgot to set the DVR to record but I did watch the game (at our lake house without all the conveniences of home)and did not notice much of Gregory. I think this kid has a tone of potntial and hope he realizes it one day. I hope he is still recovering from his injury because he looked like a difference maker before he got hurt and has shown little since he has returned.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know, he looked so great in preseason. Wonder how much of it is the ankle vs the uneven effort he showed sometimes in college.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I noticed on one play Gregory tried to bull rush someone, probably giving up 80 lbs. to the left tackle.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I know, he looked so great in preseason. Wonder how much of it is the ankle vs the uneven effort he showed sometimes in college.

I am not sure. I hope we see it soon. If he can play to his potential, it would make Hardy expendable. I have never and will never like a person like Hardy on this team and his being here makes the Garrett RKG crap look like the silly bullshit it is.

Top Bottom