GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont think NFL teams are as high on this guy as most people think. I expect most teams to also have very mixed opinions on this guy...ranging from coaches to scouts and execs...Most teams ,err, all teams except one have guys making these decisions who have jobs on the line..I just dont see Manziel getting drafted as early as some think.

The one guy who doesnt give a damn about any of the above is Jerry Jones. This guy has Dallas Cowboy written all over him. If he is there at 16, which I am starting to believe he will, I fully expect Jerry to take him

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet there are very mixed opinions, too, and a bunch of GMs who don't like him at all. Problem is, it only takes one. As QB-poor as the league is, I can't see him falling too far.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry can trade up for that knuckle dragging CB from LSU who SUCKS then he can trade up for Manziel too.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
If he gets to 8 I could see us moving up for him.. Wouldn't be mad at it.

I heart me some Romo but we're in rebuild mode. 27 mil against the cap next year doesn't help either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We arnt taking Manziel, or any other QB in the first round.

If they do, you can be rest assured its because team doctors have told Jerry that he royally fucked up by giving Romo that idiotic contract last yr, and that his back is really shot.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't see Manziel getting past Jacksonville, Cleveland, Oakland or Minnesota.

Might be bullshit, but Zimmer had some negative things to say about Manziel.

The only team I think is a threat of those you listed is Cleveland, with their second pick.

Reaction score
I don't know, the Jags coach had a big boner for him at his pro day. I think he makes sense for them. Gives them a face for the franchise. Sells jerseys and more importantly tickets.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be bullshit, but Zimmer had some negative things to say about Manziel.

Unless Zimmer was trying to throw the ultimate "smokescreen" he really hates Manziel. He seemed to really hate all the drama that went on with him.

Reaction score
Unless Zimmer was trying to throw the ultimate "smokescreen" he really hates Manziel. He seemed to really hate all the drama that went on with him.

Parcells guy according to radio today. 1 of the 11 commandments no celebrity Qbs

Reaction score
It’s possible he could drop to 16 but the Cowboys wont get him because of the massive contract to Romo and his fucked up back. I would draft him and have him sit till Romo retires, which i think it coming in a year or two. In my opinion Manziel is a franchise QB, one day Hall of Famer. He is still raw and immature but he has rare skills.

Top Bottom