sbk92

Reaction score
Maybe I need crayons and construction paper to properly convey for you, because apparently you are too dumb or just full of your own shit to understand.

Do I believe McGee is a star in the making. No. Do I even think he'll ever be a frontline NFL starter, probably not. Do I think he could develop into a quality #2 guy, yeah it looks like it.

Do I think wasting the 9th pick of the draft on a boom or bust (most likely bust) player like Cam Newton to replace McGee is good for the team, hell no. Its damn laughable IMO because that 9th pick almost certainly could end up being a guy who could help us win this year. It isnt worth it IMO to use the 9th pick overall on a player to replace McGee, especially when I dont think said player will ever amount to anything.

As for McElroy. He's a smart kid and I'm sure he's a helluva guy, but McGee has more NFL potential than he does and he's already spent two yrs learning our system.

But you didn't say that. You didn't add in another player with the 9th pick and McGee. You said you'd rather have the QBs we have now than either Newton or McElroy.

So I'll ask again, Rowdy....would you rather have Cam Newton or Stephen McGee on your roster?

C

Cr122

If we were to go QB with the 9th pick which I think we won't, It wouldn't be Cam, I would rather draft Jake Locker or Blaine Gabbert.

And you know what that means, bye bye McGee. I wouldn't rule out a QB in this draft completely, but I'd rather it be later with a guy like Kaepernick, Mallet, Dalton or McElroy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think dbair is happy with Romo as the starting QB and McGee as the future backup to him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But you didn't say that. You didn't add in another player with the 9th pick and McGee. You said you'd rather have the QBs we have now than either Newton or McElroy.

So I'll ask again, Rowdy....would you rather have Cam Newton or Stephen McGee on your roster?

Since I firmly believe Newton will never amount to anything, I'd rather just stick with McGee for now.

Now if the question was could I have Andrew Luck over Mcgee, hell yes. I'd probably be really good with Ryan Mallett over McGee. I dont know enough about Gabbert to have an opinion on him. There's some things I like about Christian Ponder too. Locker will be awful IMO, so I'd prefer to stick with McGee over him too.

I'm not a big fan of this QB class.

Reaction score
If we were to go QB with the 9th pick which I think we won't, It wouldn't be Cam, I would rather draft Jake Locker or Blaine Gabbert.

And you know what that means, bye bye McGee. I wouldn't rule out a QB in this draft completely, but I'd rather it be later with a guy like Kaepernick, Mallet, Dalton or McElroy.

Locker lol

He's a bigger joke than Cam, your kidding......

C

Cr122

Locker lol

He's a bigger joke than Cam, your kidding......

No he's not, they pretty much have the same credentials and locker is athletic too. Yeah, I'd still take Locker over him.

The way I see it is Cam and Jake both need to work on their accuracy, but at least Jake has experience in a pro style offense.

Top Bottom