bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah well, his return is Thanksgiving Day, against his old team Carolina.

big deal. it's not like TO returning to Philadelphia for the first time. and playing hard against the team that abandoned him only helps Dallas.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
big deal. it's not like TO returning to Philadelphia for the first time. and playing hard against the team that abandoned him only helps Dallas.

I have no idea what the fuck the Carolina matchup is supposed to mean.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I have no idea what the fuck the Carolina matchup is supposed to mean.

neither do I. are we supposed to believe that Goodell waited to see what week the Carolina game was before handing down the suspension?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not saying it's a big deal at all. Just that it sort of fits with the conspiracy theories.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
are we supposed to believe that Goodell waited to see what week the Carolina game was before handing down the suspension?
We don't think his return opponent is a big deal, Carolina fans probably don't either, but TV executive eggheads and Goodell's own eggheads just might.

They're eggheads.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
5OhWaY1.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No bias against Dallas at all.

Leonard Little KILLED someone and the family of the victim begged the league and the Rams to be harsh on him, and he got an 8 game suspension.

I guess there's a chance the 10 games could be reduced, but like Mid said he deserves to be treated harshly. Not sure he should get more games than Little for what he did, but whatever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do we really put it past these eggheads though to be looking at what return game would make a game seem more juicy to them?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kindof sucks that i have to care about this dude and his drama.
Yep.

Worse than what most expected, but can't say it isn't fair.

I mean, we signed a guy who beat the piss out of a woman then paid her off handsomely to make it go away. In the wake of all the woman beating in the league lately, it makes sense they'd make an example out of him.

And yep.

Reaction score

Leonard Little KILLED someone and the family of the victim begged the league and the Rams to be harsh on him, and he got an 8 game suspension.

I guess there's a chance the 10 games could be reduced, but like Mid said he deserves to be treated harshly. Not sure he should get more games than Little for what he did, but whatever.
Little's troubles were a completely different time for the league dbair.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Little was suspended during a time when players had to do really horrible shit to get suspended. That 8 game would be like 3 years in today's environment.

Reaction score
That was also a different commissioner.

Goodell took egg to the face for his handling of Ray Rice. You knew he'd act like a hard ass next time around.

I mean, most teams immediately cut a guy for domestic violece arrests. Like Carolina and San Fran have recently. We signed the fucker.

We got what we deserved.

I hate the commissioner, but to suggest some anti-Cowboys bias is BS.

Top Bottom