Reaction score
The legacy of Tony Romo.

I don't know if there is anyone here who is into the Humanities as an academic discipline or area, but Tony Romo is straight out of Greek Tragedy. His story was written thousands of years ago. The only way Romo wins a Super Bowl is if the team somehow does it when he's on the bench.

Romo is the all-star of misfortune. Someone has to be that guy. That's who he is. He's likeable too. It sucks, but at least he was well paid. And many respect him.

I'm excited to see the team roll with Dak. He won't be perfect, but at least he has a future. The offense is quite good, so he probably won't be a disaster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
and you would be so ticked off he he wasn't and then played the rest of the season at MVP level. You romo haters are hilarious.

Burmafrd must be Jerry Jones' secret identity on this board. Because only you and Jerry think Romo is going to play another 4-5 years! Mark my words and return to this thread later..... "If" Romo comes back he will get injured again this season

If Romo does come back and plays at an MVP lvl I'd be happy as shit!

I just don't see that happening. It didn't happen last season. In fact he actually played like shit when he came back from his first broken clavicle of the season. We never got to see how he played after his second broken clavicle of the season because he never made it back from that one.

He will have a total of 16 plays in preseason under his belt by the time he comes back this season. And you expect him to play like he would in mid season form? Come one now! That's just laughable. Romo's history proves it. He will play like shit when he comes back. By the time he starts to get in the groove with the offense he will get injured again

I'm not a Romo hater. I'm a realist who's tired of being let down by Romo's injuries which derail our entire season.

I want to see this team win. Romo has proven his body is not capable of making that happen because he cant stay healthy and on the field

A player can be the greatest of all time. But it doesn't mean shit when he's laid up with broken bones. And if you think 3 broken bones in 5 games is acceptable from your franchise QB you are just as much of an idiot and dreamer as Jerry Jones

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Burmafrd must be Jerry Jones' secret identity on this board.

Dooms needs to change Burmafrd's screen name to "Drive-by" because all he does is fire shots in threads and then takes off

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Romo didnt play well before he got hurt last season. The last quarter of the Giants game and the second half of the Miami game. Thats it. 36 in the NFL is ancient and the guy took a lot of hits behind bad O Lines for years. He wasnt right before this injury either.

Top Bottom