Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1476653_10201875083871057_680977855_n.jpg

All you need is a rack to hang around your shower head, a mirror, and of course a razor. I don't even buy shaving cream anymore I just use soap. It combined with the hot water works fine. The mirror does fog up but all you need to do is put a film of soap over it. It's a big time saver - it takes me at the most 1 minute.

Reaction score
I shave my balls all the time in the shower. I usually end up rubbing one out too. Soap does come in handy ! No mirrors though.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
The cooking thread was okay, but this shit is starting to freak me out. Ball shaving should be a private subject.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The cooking thread was okay, but this shit is starting to freak me out. Ball shaving should be a private subject.

Next up: Brazilian Waxing techniques for men.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
This is so revolutionary!! Someone go tell the entire shave in the shower market place that Jon beat them to the punch.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
View attachment 1740

All you need is a rack to hang around your shower head, a mirror, and of course a razor. I don't even buy shaving cream anymore I just use soap. It combined with the hot water works fine. The mirror does fog up but all you need to do is put a film of soap over it. It's a big time saver - it takes me at the most 1 minute.

You need to do something about that mold and mildew in your shower. Shaving in that environment is a great way to contract Staphylococcus.

Top Bottom