Reaction score
for the Cowboys? Both are awful.

for a college team? Kiffin is the better x and o's guy. Kiffin will be D1 head coach in 2017, his stint at Alabama has repaired his image enough.

IDK. What he did to the Vols in his one year as head coach was pretty fucked. Not saying it wont happen, but probably not so soon. I could see him staying at Alabama until Saban retired then taking over.

I mean, in his one year with the Vols he got them in recruiting violation sanctions, recruited criminals and wreckless bums, and then left in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
IDK. What he did to the Vols in his one year as head coach was pretty fucked. Not saying it wont happen, but probably not so soon. I could see him staying at Alabama until Saban retired then taking over.

I mean, in his one year with the Vols he got them in recruiting violation sanctions, recruited criminals and wreckless bums, and then left in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts.

Sources time. I know someone on the Alabama staff. He says that Kiffin is quietly putting together his staff for next year and that it's a forgone conclusion that he will get another D1 job next year.

Top Bottom