Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏ @BryanBroaddus
Just spoke with a source that watched Tyron Smith in Arizona work out of a left handed stance and looked even better than when he was at ROT

:towel

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏ @BryanBroaddus
Just spoke with a source that watched Tyron Smith in Arizona work out of a left handed stance and looked even better than when he was at ROT

:towel

I'm thinking(hoping) the move to RT will motivate Free as well. Now if they could just do something about the 3 guys between Free and Smith.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Free was a beast at RT IMO. I'm looking forward to him being back there.

C

Cr122

DeCastro, Zeitler, Glenn or Konz.

One of those to go along with Nicks. If we were to sign Nicks we'd probably pass on DeCastro and go defense.

So it would look something like this this year, Smith, Nicks, Kowalski, Glenn or Zeitler, Free.

With Jerry as our GM though it'll probably be more like this. Smith, Nagy, Kowalski, Holland, Free. Feh.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holland was actually pretty good last year. He certainly isnt a long term answer and he doss get hurt too much, but when he plays he does play pretty well.

I cant remember where I found it at but Holland graded out higher than alot of the big name guards around the league, including Grubbs from Baltimore.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Holland was actually pretty good last year. He certainly isnt a long term answer and he doss get hurt too much, but when he plays he does play pretty well.

I cant remember where I found it at but Holland graded out higher than alot of the big name guards around the league, including Grubbs from Baltimore.

Holland did have a good year. The line should be a lot better with Free and Smith switching the interior getting more experience.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

You and your offensive line grades.

How can each player on the line grade out to an 'A', yet the unit is a huge piece of shit outside of Smith?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

How can each player on the line grade out to an 'A', yet the unit is a huge piece of shit outside of Smith?

Duh, 2 very valid reasons. One, they have Stars on their helmets and two, Jerry said so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I never said he graded out to an A. I said he graded out fairly well compared to alot of other guys.

Its definitely a position we can improve, but Holland would be a decent guy to keep around as depth.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Duh, 2 very valid reasons. One, they have Stars on their helmets and two, Jerry said so.

I dont think either of those reasons were why the wesbite graded him out as having a pretty decent year

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont think either of those reasons were why the wesbite graded him out as having a pretty decent year

I too have a grading system. It's called Wins and Losses. We did not fair well.

C

Cr122

dbair, We need to clean the shitter. Tyron is surrounded by fecal matter.

Yeah, Holland was okay at times, but we need a definite upgrade in the interior.

I'm done watching Tony run for his life on every other snap.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dbair, We need to clean the shitter. Tyron is surrounded by fecal matter.

Yeah, Holland was okay at times, but we need a definite upgrade in the interior.

I'm done watching Tony run for his life on every other snap.

I've been on board with getting Nicks or DeCastro (or both) all offseason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DeCastro, Zeitler, Glenn or Konz.

One of those to go along with Nicks. If we were to sign Nicks we'd probably pass on DeCastro and go defense.

So it would look something like this this year, Smith, Nicks, Kowalski, Glenn or Zeitler, Free.

With Jerry as our GM though it'll probably be more like this. Smith, Nagy, Kowalski, Holland, Free. Feh.

Why would we pass on DeCastro just because we were to sign Nicks? And Glenn will not be in the 2nd round.

I know you have a HARD ON for Fletcher Cox----pardon that pun, LOL... man I'm dying over here... but the best way to help the defense is to imrpove the Oline. Signing Nicks and not drafting DeCastro is a half-ass job.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Why would we pass on DeCastro just because we were to sign Nicks? And Glenn will not be in the 2nd round.

I know you have a HARD ON for Fletcher Cox----pardon that pun, LOL... man I'm dying over here... but the best way to help the defense is to imrpove the Oline. Signing Nicks and not drafting DeCastro is a half-ass job.

If we signed Nicks, yeah I believe we wouldn't draft DeCastro. It's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.

And don't mock me about Fletcher Cox when all you talk about is Andre Branch, Laz.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we signed Nicks, yeah I believe we wouldn't draft DeCastro. It's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.

Ok and...? People thought that Jerry would not draft an OL in the 1st last year as well.

And don't mock me about Fletcher Cox when all you talk about is Andre Branch, Laz.

But I watched Branch. You just jumped onto Cox---damn! LOL. Just the other day. And I've cooled on Branch, he's my second chopice. I want Irvin.

C

Cr122

Ok and...? People thought that Jerry would not draft an OL in the 1st last year as well.

But I watched Branch. You just jumped onto Cox---damn! LOL. Just the other day. And I've cooled on Branch, he's my second chopice. I want Irvin.

I didn't. I've liked Fletcher Cox for a while now. What, I can't change my opinion if I wanted too?

Top Bottom