Reaction score
You sound like an idiot, Midswat.

jesus-christ-velvet-painting-2.jpg

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This last election of Obama did some serious damage to Christianity in this country. Almost everyone is now seeing it as the crooked and corrupt establishment that it is.

Churches are nothing but mind controlling cesspools founded on a bunch of crap that never happened. The smart ones see that and don't waste their time and money on Sundays by not taking part in it. The dumb ones still go and then try to cram what they've been taught down everyone else's throats.

Er, I'm sure a whole lotta church-going black folk voted for Obama.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
This last election of Obama did some serious damage to Christianity in this country. Almost everyone is now seeing it as the crooked and corrupt establishment that it is.

Churches are nothing but mind controlling cesspools founded on a bunch of crap that never happened. The smart ones see that and don't waste their time and money on Sundays by not taking part in it. The dumb ones still go and then try to cram what they've been taught down everyone else's throats.

Ha

You should speak to god about your bitterness and not the priest who touched you.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
It seems like yesterday that God was telling Noah to build an ark, Abraham to sacrifice his son, and Moses to lay down some commandments. Today? Zilch.

He is not responsible for you not listening.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha

You should speak to god about your bitterness and not the priest who touched you.

Not Catholic and god doesn't talk back.

If he or she has said anything to you then you're delusional.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
travolta.gif

dance for our Lord and Savior or die

Does Travolta really think we don't realize his hair is sprayed on? Shit, Shallow Hal gave it away years ago.
Man up Johnnie, go au natural and be who you are.

And BBGun, it's a dispensational thing.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Doing great! I was thinking yesterday how I wish you would post here when we were on the topic of Woody's Girl in a thread. Glad to see you here. Keep posting :)

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
God communicates with us every time he appears in a tortilla in Mexico. Duh.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Why the silent treatment? If he created us, why doesn't he communicate with us?

He does. Many lack the ability to think beyond themselves and thus miss the message. To many self absorbed delusional punks in this world.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The voices in your head aren't god. Neither is him hearing your prayer to find your keys so you can get to work on time.

rcaldw

Spectator
Reaction score
He has spoken. And what He has spoken is the truth. And the clearest and most complete way that He communicated was His Son. And what you do with Him will determine your eternal destiny. He isn't sitting on pins and needles over your or my response to that. In fact, He needs nothing, and that includes us. It is mercy and grace that He has made a way possible for sinful people to be reconciled to Him by the death of His innocent Son. I'm always amazed that the folks who start these threads don't believe. Why start the thread? What bothers you so badly about belief in someone that you say doesn't exist? Compare the threads you have started over God with the threads you have started over Santa Claus. Compare the vitriol that comes out of you over Christ, compared with the attitude you have toward some Super Hero that exists in a comic book. The very hatred that is expressed tells you that there is more at work in the conscience than men will ever admit. Man knows by instinct that there is a judge, and there is a judgment. His conscience tells him so, and that is why he loves to tell himself it isn't true, and to find every so-called friend in the world who can pat him on the back, join in his mocking, and tell him he is right.

For my part, I am a follower of Christ. I have been saved by the grace of God through the death of His Son. I do not deserve the life that He has given me in Christ. If God gave me what I deserve I would perish for my sins. I am the chief of sinners. Completely unworthy in myself to be called a child of God. And yet, by God's mercy, I have been set free.

I have no interest in debating these things. But if anyone ever has an interest in discussing them with an honest heart, I would be happy to do that.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do people realize how many gods there have been before Jesus who had the exact same birth, life, death, and resurrection? At least a dozen. I do believe in God, but I don't believe in this story that he sent his son to die for us. What the hell does that accomplish? The story doesn't make sense and as Judge Judy says, if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

The last time I checked I didn't ask to be born. I'm sure as hell not going to be held hostage over my inherent humanity.
Christianity's version of God should have made me different. And he should have killed Satan, not his son. Better yet, he shouldn't have created Satan in the first place.

I could go on and on. There are no logical answers because it's an illogical story.

Top Bottom