Reaction score
Would be pretty tough to watch Ginger prance around and continue to fuck up games while Harbaugh is available. Article except below:

On Sunday, an ESPN report surfaced that cracks in the relationship go as far back as 2012, when Harbaugh tried to lure free-agent quarterback Peyton Manning to the 49ers. Manning ultimately chose the Broncos, but it didn’t sit well some players, according to the report. The main issue was what Harbaugh allegedly told then-starter Alex Smith, who wanted answers at the time.

Smith specifically asked Harbaugh about the 49ers' interest in Manning and did not get an answer that matched the facts of the situation, in which Harbaugh flew to North Carolina to meet and work out Manning, the sources said.

As one team source told ESPN, "that was the first big sign to the players that they couldn't trust Jim."
Smith, who was later benched in favor of Colin Kaepernick in 2012 after suffering a concussion, returns to play the 49ers on Sunday in a time of tumult. The rumors around Harbaugh’s status among players have been making the rounds since the preseason.

In an NFL Network show last Sunday, Deion Sanders said of 49ers players: "They want him out. They're not on the same page."

"Personally I think that's a bunch of crap," Harbaugh responded Monday. "People say what they say."

"When you're talking about unnamed sources, if somebody's got a good story to tell, they ought to put their name to it," Harbaugh said. "If I had a good story to tell, I'd want to put my name to it, so I don't put a lot of credibility into the unnamed source."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's going to Michigan

They are basically gonna back up a tractor trailer full of cash and give it to him. Book it.

Top Bottom