Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Now look you slack-jawed, mealy-mouthed, wombat-faced pukes, when I throw you the damned ball you better damned well catch the sumbitch. And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so!"

Put him in, coach: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin ready to tag in as Dallas Cowboys QB | FOX Sports
stonecold.jpg
If you want "Stone Cold" Steve Austin to quarterback the Dallas Cowboys, give me a "Hell, yeah!"

Austin, an avid Cowboys fan, is tired of his favorite team's current 5-game losing streak, and is ready to tag in for the save until Tony Romo returns.

"I tell you what, I've got some time on my hands. I could be there Sunday, playing the Philadelphia Eagles," Austin told the Dallas Morning News. "I think I can line 'em up, throw for about 300, 400 yards.

"Get (Jason) Witten open, get Dez (Bryant) working. A lot of underneath routes. Give (Darren) McFadden the ball a few times. Maybe do a little end-around, fake the reverse pitchout, let me run downfield and Darren can throw me the ball. About 60 yards out, catch it in full stride and boom, spike it over the damn goalpost."

Austin ready to work the underneath routes . . . sounds like the WWE Hall of Famer could do just as good a job as Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel.

Jokes aside, the Austin native and product of the University of North Texas knows just how important it is for Dallas to get their superstar quarterback if they want any chance at making the playoffs.

"I'm waiting for Tony Romo to come back," Austin said. "They're in harm's way, they got to get Romo back in the lineup. Hopefully his collarbone is healed up. It's a tough season for them . . . they'll rebound."

And that's the bottom line, 'cause "Stone Cold" said so.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can see it now. The Eagles are putting a beatdown on Cassel it looks like its over somebody stop the Damn match! *glass shatters on the PA* It can't be it's number three sixteen stone cold!!! Stunner!!! Another Stunner!!! He just gave Demarco Murray the middle finger. Touchdown Dallas. The Cowboys win! The Cowboys win! Stone Cold did it he's now the football federation champion I don't believe it. Jerry Jones just threw him a beer!!!! Stunner! He just stunned Mr Jones!!! The crowd goes wild!

Top Bottom