GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't copy and paste bc I'm on my phone

1) Bill says don't be surprised if we take a CB in rd. 1 - if we do, it's either Dre or Gilmore..which would you prefer?

2) If we do take a CB in round one, it's possible we then couple Jenkins + 45 to move up..

------- EDIT.... Tweets added:

Bill Jones ‏ @cbsdollarbill
Considering they just paid $50m to a CB & Mike Jenkins due to make huge $ next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Cowboys draft CB in 1st rd

@cbsdollarbill
If Cowboys take CB in 1st round, it would be either Stephon Gilmore (South Carolina) or Dre Kirkpatrick (Alabama) #dfwsp

@cbsdollarbill
If Cowboys take Gilmore or Kirkpatrick in 1st round, they could trade Jenkins...maybe use him to help move up from 45 in 2nd round

Bryan Broaddus ‏ @BryanBroaddus
@cbsdollarbill Does the CB get to them that Garrett is looking at today? Feel like Scandrick is fall back plan and CB in 2013 Draft.

@cbsdollarbill
@BryanBroaddus possible Kirkpatrick gets to them but wouldn't be surprised if they have Gilmore with mid 1st grade too...w/o baggage

@BryanBroaddus
@cbsdollarbill Like the move Jenkins idea. Big fan of Gilmore Such a smooth player but I love the cover and blow em up style of Kirkpatrick

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Gilmore. I would rather take someone who won't end up a safety some day.

Reaction score
I like both players. I really like Kirkpatrick as a player, but I am strongly against taking players with drug histories - and yes, sp, I realize charges were dropped.

C

Cr122

Yup, Gilmore is better than Kirkpatrick. Now Gilmore is rumored to be drafted in the first round over Kirkpatrick.

Do I want a corner with our first pick though, no. It's a deep class and we can get a good corner in the third or fourth.

Casey Hayward comes to mind.

ThreeSportStar80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think Gilmore is the better player between the two choices, I've said it all along... He plays the ball much better.

Top Bottom