Reaction score
Sinorice Moss - WR Aug. 31 - 11:17 am et

Giants placed WR Sinorice Moss (sports hernia) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Moss, squarely on the roster bubble, underwent surgery to repair a lingering sports hernia on Tuesday morning. He was due to hit free agency in 2011, so his disappointing Giants career is almost certainly finished. With Moss on I.R. and Ramses Barden nursing a back injury, preseason star Victor Cruz is locked into the No. 4 receiver role.
Related: Victor Cruz

Adrian Tracy - LB Aug. 31 - 11:22 am et

Giants placed LB Adrian Tracy (elbow) on injured reserve, ending his season.
The sixth-rounder was a developmental project, expected to convert from defensive end to outside linebacker while pitching in on special teams. He'll battle for a roster spot next summer.

Jim Sorgi - QB Aug. 31 - 11:21 am et

Giants placed Jim Sorgi (shoulder) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Seeing the writing on the wall, Sorgi was furiously rushing to get back on the field. The Giants had doubts that he'd be ready to go by Week 1, though, so they're moving on with Rhett Bomar as Eli Manning's backup.
Related: Rhett Bomar

C

Cr122

I thought Moss was going to be a big time player for them. That's too bad.

Reaction score
Giants placed Jim Sorgi (shoulder) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Seeing the writing on the wall, Sorgi was furiously rushing to get back on the field. The Giants had doubts that he'd be ready to go by Week 1, though, so they're moving on with Rhett Bomar as Eli Manning's backup.
Related: Rhett Bomar

I guess we are stuck with the stinkin Aggie

Reaction score
This is the second consecutive year that Sorgi has been put on IR. So, do you think it's safe to say his career is over?

C

Cr122

Yes, he did. That's what's funny about his career. All he's ever done is back up Mannings.

lol That's right Peyton and Eli.

They always said if Peyton went down in Indy Sorgi would of done a good job in his place. I highly doubt that though.

Top Bottom