Reaction score
The Giants don't appear to be afraid of the Cowboys' impressive passing corps.

In comments in Newsday , the New York defensive backs discussed the diverse Dallas weapons of Miles Austin, Roy Williams, Dez Bryant, Jason Witten and Tony Romo.

"They call this a challenge for us," starting cornerback Terrell Thomas said, "but they have to match up against us too."

The Giants have usually had three safeties on the field. On Monday night at Dallas, expect three corners.

"They're big and strong and powerful coming off the ball and they have a lot of big playmakers," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said of the Dallas receiving group. "Each one of them has exhibited that in this early part of the season."

Opposing teams have been doubling up Austin, leaving Williams free to make big plays.

"We're not going to be able to double team players in certain positions and we'll line up mano-a-mano and I look forward to that," Thomas said. "We're corners. We're built for that. We're used to being on the island.

"It doesn't matter who they have out there. It doesn't concern us."

Plymkr

Reaction score
Oh,, I hope it concerns your sorry ass come tuesday morning when the Dallas WR's put a beating on ya.

Oh wait.

Wishful thinking here, Fuck the Giants.

Reaction score
Of course it doesn't concern him. Because we can still torch and burn them all day and still find a way to lose.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Eh,if the pass blocking can keep Romo from being pounded into dog chow,he'll carve them up.

Also,establishing the run wouldn't hurt.

Since both scenarios involve the O-line,confidence is not high.

But since the Giants are going the trouble of traveling down to Texas,might as well just kick the fuck out of 'em.

Reaction score
Need to make Pass blocking a priority so we can torch these douchers.....I hate the Giants more that the skids or egirls.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eh,if the pass blocking can keep Romo from being pounded into dog chow,he'll carve them up.

Also,establishing the run wouldn't hurt.

Since both scenarios involve the O-line,confidence is not high.

But since the Giants are going the trouble of traveling down to Texas,might as well just kick the fuck out of 'em.

lol

C

Cr122

Of course it doesn't concern him. Because we can still torch and burn them all day and still find a way to lose.

Ayuh, and we have to play the full 60 minutes of football mistake free.

It's going to be a hard task to handle.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I think if Dallas can actually NOT make a fucking boneheaded play when halftime comes or the 3rd qtr starts. They may have a chance.

Top Bottom