Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
12e78b8b8f2913fca7105eaa63f0226b.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well that sucked. Don't think it's good for the sport to have one team dominate practically every year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That Bama kicker has got to be the happiest guy on campus. Tua saved him from having to come through in OT.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That Bama kicker has got to be the happiest guy on campus. Tua saved him from having to come through in OT.

Orrrr, stole his thunder. What great glory that would have been for him, drilling a feel gold right between the pipes for the sudden deathblow, whole world watching.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Coincidence that the Nick Sabans of the world win those games, and the Jason Garretts lose them? I think not.

Didn't you read at CZ, Garrett is a Saban protégé and he thinks the world of him.

I'm sure our process will pay off here just like it did for Bama. We just have to keep being patient.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Coincidence that the Nick Sabans of the world win those games, and the Jason Garretts lose them? I think not.

Garrett doesn't lose championship games.

HE DOESNT LOSE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES. You cant name one he has lost!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was fixed! Conspiracies abound over Alabama’s win over Georgia
AJC Sports 11:22 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018 Sports

For some Georgia fans Monday’s loss to Alabama in the College Football Championship, though tragically heartbreaking, filled them with hope and pride.

For other Bulldogs watchers it was deja vu watching a team rise in joy only to crumble in defeat.

And yet for others, the overtime loss was the result of a sinister force -- the Big Ten referees officiating the game.

Media outlets and fans alike point to a litany of missed calls that allowed Alabama to claim its fifth title in nine seasons.

Here are some of the cited incidents of flagrant favoritism to the Tide:

• Bulldogs are ahead 20-13 with 4 minutes in regulation. Alabama faces a fourth-and-4. Tua Tagovailoa hits Calvin Ridley in the back of the end zone to tie the game.

The no-flag play: Alabama wide receiver Najee Harris (bottom) jumps early.

Reaction score
Didn't you read at CZ, Garrett is a Saban protégé and he thinks the world of him.

I'm sure our process will pay off here just like it did for Bama. We just have to keep being patient.

Ha!! I thought Garrett was a Rich Kotite protégé!!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The officiating was bad, still, there's no excuse for blowing a 13-0 lead to a team that brings in a true freshman QB that had hardly played all yr

Top Bottom