daboyz

👀
Reaction score
When things go your way. Nobody's going to stop you! One more game Caitlyn. One more game! 🐐😤 20240406_091040.jpg

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Iowa is certainly the best women’s basketball “team” in the country. They share the ball so well. South Carolina simply has the size advantage & it has worn Iowa down. The offensive put-backs are the difference. Iowa defeated them last year & karma undoubtedly returned the favor.

Congrats Dawn Staley/S. Carolina on your 3rd championship & your first, undefeated National Championship title. What a coach!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Kindness at a very high level. 20240428_075358.jpg
New York Knicks player Mitchell Robinson has taken his friendship with his former high school basketball coach to a new and heartwarming level.

Butch Stockton, who coached the NBA player when he attended Louisiana's Chalmette High School, said that Robinson invited him to become his roommate in New York following the recent death of Stockton's wife, per the New York Post.

“When my wife was in the hospital, Mitchell came each day to visit her,” Stockton said in an interview with MSG Network's Rebecca Haarlow Thursday night that aired during the broadcast of the Knicks and Detroit Pistons game at New York City’s Madison Square Garden. “[He] became very close to myself and my wife. And after the funeral, Mitchell told everyone that he was gonna bring me to New York with him."

Attachments

Top Bottom