Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Total BS. Dez had the ball with both hands, then made the football move of extending it with one hand towards the goal line. That is a CATCH. By the time the ball then hit the ground, he was down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
eh....I'm over it

hated to see the play not count and definitely don't agree with what they are saying, but its time to move on and focus on things they need to do to make next years team better

improving the defense and special teams has to be paramount, and the goal next year should be to get home field advantage

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
eh....I'm over it

hated to see the play not count and definitely don't agree with what they are saying, but its time to move on and focus on things they need to do to make next years team better
Of course, had Dez just hugged the ball into his chest and left it there, there would have been no room for the officials to screw it up.

But, that's Dez. Trying to score.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When Steratore says there are a couple of angles clearly showing the ball hitting the ground, it'd be nice if everyone else could get to see that.

So far every replay angle and still photo run dont show the ball clearly hitting the ground.

Frame by frame here:

Dallas Cowboys Blog - ESPN Dallas

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course, had Dez just hugged the ball into his chest and left it there, there would have been no room for the officials to screw it up.

But, that's Dez. Trying to score.

The very fact that Dez was attempting to extend to get the score should make it clear he made a football move after clear control of the ball, he got punished for his elite athleticism and that's horrible for the game

But whatever, they had a shitload of opportunities to put GB away and pissed the bed.

There were over 4 minutes left after that play, the defense could have helped out and made a stop to give the O another chance but they couldn't so as far as I am concerned, they weren't good enough

I just wish we could have seen how the game would have played out had Dez been given the catch and Dallas scored there, no guarantee they were gonna stop Rodgers

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The very fact that Dez was attempting to extend to get the score should make it clear he made a football move after clear control of the ball, he got punished for his elite athleticism and that's horrible for the game

But whatever, they had a shitload of opportunities to put GB away and pissed the bed.

There were over 4 minutes left after that play, the defense could have helped out and made a stop to give the O another chance but they couldn't so as far as I am concerned, they weren't good enough

I just wish we could have seen how the game would have played out had Dez been given the catch and Dallas scored there, no guarantee they were gonna stop Rodgers
Yep.
Yep, appears its on the ground there
And, he is down by contact.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
that head of the NFL official dude has been on virtually every radio station, post game show and media outlet trying to justify the call

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The only reason that was not a catch was because of last week and them saying to themselves, can't have this two weeks in a row benefiting one team, gotta spread out the love.

Top Bottom