VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Children get abused in the homes of heterosexual parents as well.

They sure do, unfortunately.

Link

But the eixstence of sin/crime/dysfuntction can neither negate the error of nor vaidate the existence of a bad precedence.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
So what? You don't need to be a mom to be a good parent. That's the whole point that you missed while going on a gay hating rant.

Oh stop. I'm not going to answer to your hysterics.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
No hysterics, just calling your rants what they are.

Sorry. I'm a little impatient today. I noted a biological fact and nothing more, call hate, call it bigotry, call it whatever you want. I don't need to stick my head in an oven to know that it's going to burn me, anymore than I know this sort of social experimentation is going to end in disaster. It doesn't matter whatever crimes exist in other contexts, that will never make it a good idea to ok these sort of things. In fact, the need to point out other horrible deeds or situations is usually a good sign that you're dealing with something not worth entertaining.

Reaction score
biological fact

I don't think you know what that means. And if you can't understand that kids in loving homes of any dynamic are better off than they would be had they not been adopted, then there's no use talking to you.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
The only people in groups are insecure people trying to validate themselves. I don't care how someone else wants to quantify other humans, single parents are just people and can't be lumped together as anything because they may share a common denominator. Stop trying to defend degenerates with some altruistic rant about orphans, it has nothing to do with the nature of humanity and the truth that men aren't women and the value of the feminine touch is a complement to parenthood. Men aren't moms. We never will be.

Oh. Like a religious group or church perhaps?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
That's odd; I thought I agreed with you to an extent.

Well you originally said the only people in groups were insecure people trying to validate themselves. However when churches or religious groups were brought up it was only "some"

Reaction score
Oh. Like a religious group or church perhaps?

12.gif

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Well you originally said the only people in groups were insecure people trying to validate themselves. However when churches or religious groups were brought up it was only "some"

Actually this is a linear discussion and context matters. I qualified it in an earlier post with All groups could use a slap to the head, just for segregating themselves along specious cultural lines.

Reaction score
They sure do, unfortunately.

Link

But the eixstence of sin/crime/dysfuntction can neither negate the error of nor vaidate the existence of a bad precedence.
I guess it depends on when you personally set a line and declare it a precedent. Is it after one incident? 100? 1,000?

I wish children were never sexually abused. But it happens in every type of family dynamic. Trying to take one incident and declare it as a precedent, and ignore similar incidents in different circumstances, is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Top Bottom