Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oil companies are a business and provide a service to people. Just like McDonalds. Look at Wall Street and the scare tactics used by our own government for high gas prices. It's all based on a fear. While I can't believe the profit the companies make, how can I scold? My rig needs the product they produce. It's a business. Wanna be pissed at someone, be pissed at the very people in our own government that aren't doing dick to change the situation. I don't mean government interference with the oil companies, that is not the governments place to do that. I mean, start drilling here, lessen the demand on foreign oil, the US needs to become a player again in the game.

Take into consideration that this country hasn't built a refinery in over 40yrs, anywhere. Yet, they have closed a shitload. Our government also keeps our dependency on foreign oil to a high level for a reason.

1. To play nice nice to the ****heads the mostly want us all killed anyhow. (mideast countries)
2. Quite frankly, they believe oil is the devil and this administration wants no part of it. They want other resources. I agree, but, don't cut your hand off before you find a different way to replace that hand.

IMO. This is just the way our government wants it. They want us all to be trained mice. Live the way THEY want us to live. Meanwhile. Less trips are taken. Meaning less people working on summer jobs because people aren't spending. Food prices sky rocked. Trucking companies are losing it all because of how fuel prices are. All a domino effect that ****s over us.

The US government ignores the resources we have. Is letting other countries drill off of our shores. While the American family gets the shaft. And, yes, retorting back to a possible reason to be pissed at the oil companies as well is I am sure they are kicking back some cash to important morons in Washington. I don't trust any of them mind you, just the way of the road boys.

It's not gonna change anytime soon. And, unfortunately as Cythim states, time to find new commuting habits, which is bullshit. This country was built around the automobile, family outings, living the dream. Not to be put in a box on a ****ing uncontrollable machine that takes me from point A to B. , with no middle.
Amen.

C

Cr122

I spend $200.00 a week on gas.

Gas has slowly risen during the week and is right back up to 3.75 a gallon.

Ridiculous.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The answer to this issue has been right there for everyone to see, but the dumbass liberal agenda prevents us from taking advantage of a couple hundred yr supply of our OWN oil.

Depending on countries that generally hate us to provide us with the most in demand strategic necessity has always been stupid.

DRILL HERE DRILL NOW

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ten years ago gas was about 1.50 a gallon.

You can have it both ways. Just eliminate the dependency on foreign oil, and regulate the oil speculation that is the driving force behind these prices.

Go get our own oil and just quit buying it from other countries.

In fact probably just the start up of drilling for our own oil would drastically reduce the price, evene years before we could actually start using it.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the master plan is to use everyone else's oil then like 50 years from now we'll be all like "oh, you guys need oil? Guess who has been sitting on it?"

Don't be so short-sighted asshats. We are going to win the universe once the middle east runs out of uhl.

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate America. And I mean that almost literally. This country is in dire need of a revolution.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate America. And I mean that almost literally. This country is in dire need of a revolution.

Why hate the country? I hate Jerry Jones, but, not the Cowboys.

Hate the bastards up in Washington D.C. that are destroying this once great nation with political correctness and multiculturalism.

And hate the people of America that keep voting these fucks into office.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So is this still Bush's fault? No, Obama's fault. The same principle applies. I can't wait until 2012 so we can get his ass out of here.

Cythim

Reaction score
So is this still Bush's fault? No, Obama's fault. The same principle applies. I can't wait until 2012 so we can get his ass out of here.

Won't happen with Republicans fucking around on this debt ceiling business. They've been trying to use it to make Obama look bad but it has misfired and now everyone will be against the hacks. Nice work, Republicans!

Plymkr

Reaction score
Won't happen with Republicans fucking around on this debt ceiling business. They've been trying to use it to make Obama look bad but it has misfired and now everyone will be against the hacks. Nice work, Republicans!

LOL.. Hilarious. IT"S BOTH SIDES.

Wake up already.

Seriously, the repukes don't have to do anything to make Obama look bad. Just look at the his presidency.

Top Bottom