Cythim

Reaction score
LOL.. Hilarious. IT"S BOTH SIDES.

Wake up already.

Seriously, the repukes don't have to do anything to make Obama look bad. Just look at the his presidency.

It isn't both sides right now. This shit needs to happen now but Republicans are slowing it down in an i'll fated posturing effort. The Tea Party is quickly losing traction and likely won't be a talking point this time next year.

Plymkr

Reaction score
It isn't both sides right now. This shit needs to happen now but Republicans are slowing it down in an i'll fated posturing effort. The Tea Party is quickly losing traction and likely won't be a talking point this time next year.

Why right now? Oh, because the WH threatens to cut off SS payments? How bout cutting some of the other entitlement programs that are not needed. Do we really need research on some fags penis? Yes, there was money put aside for that shit. I have to live within my spending limits. So should the government.

The dems are backing the Repukes into a corner, making them out to be the bad boys. Obama talks about how in 06' the raising was more of a political move, that is why he voted against it. It is now too. It may not of started out like that, but, the longer this takes and the longer the Dems do their speel and the Repukes don't climb on board. The worse it makes the Repukes look. Points for the Dems.

It's all the Repukes fault. LOL. What a joke. Neither side not budging, yet, only the Repukes are the "bad guys". All the while, the dems use the people as bartering tools to get their bullshit debt limit passed.

It is always both sides my man. The sooner you realize that NEITHER party really wants to help anyone , just themselves and their special interest groups, the better. We are screwed.

Cythim

Reaction score
Raising isn't a political move, it needs to happen or shit will hit the fan. Neither side is right, but right now Republicans are fucking shit up in a bad way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Your right, its mostly liberals. Its simple economics, they spend and waste too much money, period. End of story.

Cythim

Reaction score
Your right, its mostly liberals. Its simple economics, they spend and waste too much money, period. End of story.

Yeah, well you are a fucking idiot. Republicans were in charge for 8 years and didn't do a thing to fix our current situation. They pretend to cut taxes but only do it to the rich and pretend to cut spending while redirecting it to their own pockets.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Yeah, well you are a fucking idiot. Republicans were in charge for 8 years and didn't do a thing to fix our current situation. They pretend to cut taxes but only do it to the rich and pretend to cut spending while redirecting it to their own pockets.

Are you kidding? Who in the fuck ran Congress from 2006 til present? Any fucking idea?

And with the whole "in their pockets" thing.... You think that is any different now that the Dems are in there? lol.

Look, Bush was a huge failure, no doubt. But, good lord man, how does anyone justify the running up of the debt that this current administration(WHO HAS BEEN IN OFFICE 3 YRS NOW, enough with blaming someone other than the current POS POTUS) and side with it.?

What? Since Bush fucked up the debt, that is okay for Obama to TRIPLE it and fuck it up even more?

By the way, I did receive a tax cut with Bush in office and I make middle money. So fuck you. this dick in office now? I paying a shitload more, this dick in office now has renegged on EVERY single "promise" he made to you dumbasses who voted for him.

Except for one.

Unconstitutional HealthCare. Another EXPENSIVE shit of a plan that we can't afford.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's been a fucking joke just like I predicted. It's sad being able to read from a teleprompter gets you elected President in this country. I can read from a teleprompter too and I know my head from my ass. Can I get an interview?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Everything in the economy was better then. Everything.

But they did screw up, they spent too much then themselves and thats why they got fired and helped get the worst President in our nations history elected.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's been a fucking joke just like I predicted. It's sad being able to read from a teleprompter gets you elected President in this country. I can read from a teleprompter too and I know my head from my ass. Can I get an interview?

You are definitely qualified if he is.

I coached a little league baseball team for a couple years, I think I may throw my hat in.

Top Bottom