Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to get our TE group going. But why would we? We had success with our TE’s last week. Why attempt to get them involved this week

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i would give my left nut if we could force a turnover right now while seattle is backed up

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We need to get our TE group going. But why would we? We had success with our TE’s last week. Why attempt to get them involved this week

Besides that Jarwin's three catches were on the only touchdown drive of the game? No reason at all... :razz

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
dak needs to be smart here. no sack, no turnover. matter of fact, the coaches need to be even smarter...pound zeke 3 times and punt.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Zeke barely gets out of the end zone, Dak throws past Cooper, and a crappy throw at Zeke's feet. Not impressed.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
that wasnt the spot to do it....but has dak tossed a deep ball yet? Aikman keeps saying their CBs are hobbling a little. And we're letting them off the hook. I fucking swear, Garrett comes in with a plan and refuses to budge from it....even if game situations suggest he should

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Our play calling all night has been just abysmal. But that last series takes the cake. Just horrid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that wasnt the spot to do it....
Like hell. 10 guys in the box? You FAKE it up the gut to Zeke and make it convincing, and you don't even need a deep ball there - a 5 yard pass becomes a big big play.

Top Bottom