yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that penalty pisses me off, ridiculous imo to penalize the team for a minor celebration

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
andrew luck playing scared. thankfully, collinsworth has the balls to call this guy out

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that penalty pisses me off, ridiculous imo to penalize the team for a minor celebration

Yeah... You're down 24-7 in a win or die game, you haven't done jack shit all day... You make a play finally but can't just simply trot off the field. No, you gotta do the taunt. Doesn't mean I approve of the penalty, but then again I didn't hear what was coming out of the moron's mouth while he was doing his crotch gyrations. Just trot to the sideline and celebrate there.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
the great andrew luck has put up 6 points against a defense widely regarded as horrible.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
alright...lets go!!!

zeke 30 carries.

run that play clock down to 02 every play

shorten the game

dak...no turnovers

we win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They need to start this game with Bruce Buffer standing on the 50 yard line saying....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTSSSSSS TTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

ARE YOU READY
ARE YOU READY

LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law needs to back up his statements and come out and punch em in da mouf to start the game! Take all the wind out of their sails.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
ok..lets re-group on defense....get a good drive on offense.

feed zeke!!!!

Top Bottom