Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When the cowboys were put out of bounds, the game clock continued.
It did not. On any occasion during the game. Just because you THINK the clock should stop, does not make it so. Cease the nonsensical bullshit. We lost the game because the Rams dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, all night without letup, and rushed for nearly 300 yards on us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is how the rest of the NFL feels about Garrett being extended
1c4e6d09aa405bb8ea95079bb6c84e1b.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would have loved to see what the hell he was going to say when a reporter asked him about extending Garrett. Just to see him backpedal and try to work his way out of answering the question honestly

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
D Law needs to back up his statements and come out and punch em in da mouf to start the game! Take all the wind out of their sails.

And what exactly did he actually DO tonight? It's like he was erased.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well to me that's not so much a problem. My problem is that if there is no one open, and Dak has a running lane, he won't take it, because it's been coached out of him. He'll either needlessly take the sack or throw it away. Garrett did the same damn shit with Romo.

And the irony is, taking all those sacks when he could have stung them with his legs and ended it with the slide, greatly shortened Choker Tony's career.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And what exactly did he actually DO tonight? It's like he was erased.

We had nearly no pressure on Goff. A couple hits, a couple hurries and that was it. I don’t even remember us knocking him down tonight. I’m sure we did at some point but I sure can’t remember it

The only sack we got tonight was Collins on Our own QB

LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We had nearly no pressure on Goff. A couple hits, a couple hurries and that was it. I don’t even remember us knocking him down tonight. I’m sure we did at some point but I sure can’t remember it

The only sack we got tonight was Collins on Our own QB

LOL

Dlaw did nothing, not even against the run. If you're gonna talk the talk then not walk the walk, you need a gallon of shut the fuck up juice. He needs to check his dicktrap in the future.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We rode our defense all the way to the divisional round, yet when we needed them most it’s like they never even got on the plane to L.A.

We allowed 273 yards rushing tonight. We have gone 3 or maybe even 4 games in a row this season and still not allowed that many total rushing yards.

The clock is ticking....
How long until the bell tolls for Marinelli? He’s already being thrown under the bus tonight

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One of the things about the game is, their 5 offensive linemen have played every snap together all season, no injuries. They're a cohesive unit. It showed. Only team they've had any issues with was the Bears. Chemistry is real and it's real important.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was nice while it lasted. See ya later playoffs. I’d say in about another four years or so if Garrett remains the HC

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Make him HC for life. But if you do that, the Cowboys will never win another playoff game.

See you boys in another 4 years, same time, different place, but same SHIT.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last edited:

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
In Garrett's 4th year as HC --- last game of the season against the Redskins, they were in OT. Redskins scored a FG. Murray rushed for 8 yards. Garrett takes Murray out and runs three consecutive pass plays --- the exact same pass plays. All resulting in incompletes, and game over due to turnover on downs. Cost the Cowboys the #1 seed.

fire that idiot already... hate that hc that making the cowboys lose to la rams fuck!!!

Top Bottom