Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll find out Cy, I've been wondering that, I just haven't dug up that info cause I am fortunate to have the ticket. I'll see what I can find and post the info here/pm you.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Do you have sirius or xm app on your iphone? That's what a quick search yeilded, I'm still looking for something that's free.

I'll keep searching.

Cythim

Reaction score
Negative, but I was thinking that is what I'll have to do. I would get Sunday Ticket but I work weekends and can't stand watching games that aren't live.

Cythim

Reaction score
I signed up for a 30-day free trial with Sirius. If it works out I'll probably just pay until the season is over. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Ticket.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Cool deal. I have Sirius in my vehicles, I wanted the app for my phone, but they said it would cost more money. I was pissed. Having Sirius, I can have it on my computer for free, but not on my iPhone? F them.

Cythim

Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like I can stream games through the app but there is supposed to be a way to do it through mobile safari.

I'm gonna need an extension cord.

Reaction score
Negative, but I was thinking that is what I'll have to do. I would get Sunday Ticket but I work weekends and can't stand watching games that aren't live.

DTV has an app to watch Sunday Ticket on your iPhone. Even though I'm home on weekends I've tested it on my iPhone and it works great !!!!

sbk92

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not gonna pay $300 to watch Wade and Jason F this season up.

Understandable.

The Ticket's harder to do without after you've had it.

Just being able to surf to whatever game I want is worth the price for me.

sbk92

Reaction score
And if you're a big fantasy guy, it's even sweeter.

That's why the price is so high. They know we'll pay it.

Last edited:

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is there any plan with Sirius and/or Xm radio that you can listen to NFL radio broadcast games after they are played? Like with NFL audio pass (used to be called field pass) you can listen to any of the games live and the next day you can listen to any of those games again until the playoffs start. With the audio pass I could only listen to it at home. But if I could get something like the audio pass that I could listen to on a portable walkman I might would go for that.

C

Cr122

Is there any plan with Sirius and/or Xm radio that you can listen to NFL radio broadcast games after they are played? Like with NFL audio pass (used to be called field pass) you can listen to any of the games live and the next day you can listen to any of those games again until the playoffs start. With the audio pass I could only listen to it at home. But if I could get something like the audio pass that I could listen to on a portable walkman I might would go for that.

No, I believe they just carry the live games, Tim.

Cythim

Reaction score
I ended up listening to a Houston broadcast over FlyCast. The announcers did a great job of not being sickeningly pro-Houston. They would call out the bad calls that went in Houston's favor and say "oh well that just helps us."

C

Cr122

I ended up listening to a Houston broadcast over FlyCast. The announcers did a great job of not being sickeningly pro-Houston. They would call out the bad calls that went in Houston's favor and say "oh well that just helps us."

Well, at least you got to listen to the game. Down go the Texans! :towel

Cythim

Reaction score
yeah, I have I heart Radio and FlyCast so I may just need to browse the stations until I find one playing the game.

Top Bottom