Cythim

Reaction score
Newman still haunts us.

newman1.jpg

Jerry-Seinfeld-Newman.jpg

Reaction score
Just more evidence that Jerry listens and follows his football people.

Please break down for me in detail how Jerry trumps decisions. Outside of success since 1995, show me in finite details where there is this Grand Canyon difference between Jerry and Bob Kraft.

I'll wait and go shower while you scramble for a scrap of evidence. I have a medium-sized cow slow cooking in a smoke pit right now. I'll even eat that to give you more time.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Bob Kraft hired a GM that is accountable from year to year for the team's success or failures. GSM me.

RE: Pioli firing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bob Kraft hired a GM that is accountable from year to year for the team's success or failures. GSM me.

RE: Pioli firing.

Oh yeah, tough guy?

This post and two quarters are worth 50 cents.

While we're talking money, why don't you put yours where your mouth is. I'll bet you $100 that Pioli is not a GM. There's no such thing as a GM in the NFL. Wanna take that bet?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Now STFU.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Oh yeah, tough guy?

This post and two quarters are worth 50 cents.

While we're talking money, why don't you put yours where your mouth is. I'll bet you $100 that Pioli is not a GM. There's no such thing as a GM in the NFL. Wanna take that bet?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Now STFU.

GREAT POST! CAN I PLEASE BIRTH YOUR CHILLINS???

Also, can you please PM me what the Boys are planning on doing for the rest of FA? Much appreciated.

Top Bottom