Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah you can figure out what they're cadences and audibles mean in theory. You obviously can't know the specific play call, but you can know that "kill, kill, kill" changes the original play called to the second play called in the huddle. You can see the hand signals he gives to his WRs, you just don't know what the hand signals mean by themselves, because they change. If you hear him say "white 80" it's a generic cadence. If he changes colors, and says "green 80" or something, he's probably changing the play.

If you pay attention you can see him controlling the play call. You don't know what play he's changing to or from, but you know it's changing.
Or, maybe not. Might be decoy stuff. Some of it, at different times.

But for sure, I was told the number of times he says "kill" is relevant. It's a toggle. Sometimes.

It's little wonder there's inexplicable times they can't get the ball snapped. Drives me really nuts when it happens right after a time out.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
“I’ll tell you this: It’s totally different now than it’s ever been, and that’s a credit to coach Garrett. The way we’re moving, I love every bit of it.”

WTF does that mean?

All he knows is Garrett. So Garrett sucked before?

Reaction score
I heard in an interview with Terrance Williams he said that Romo gives them signals that are not obvious to everyone else.

Top Bottom