Reaction score
What exactly are whining to Hos about? Nobody here gives a fuck that you're fake internet cyber friends with him.

His little attention whoring sticky on that site is failing miserably because nobody gives a shit anymore. He's run off most decent posters who had enough of a brain to realize that he's mostly full of shit. He'll be back as an admin in a few weeks and he'll sticky another thread talking about "how much he couldnt ignore all the PMs and personal pleas". He'll avoid sharing that most of those pleas came from alts that he created. And dont get it twisted. We don't hate on him because of his position as a message board admin. In real life, that position holds as much clout as "collector of used GI Joe figurines".

He's hated on because he's a lying hypocrite who just edits and deletes any thread in which he's caught. Speaking of GI Joes, are you aware that he started a thread claiming that some Toys R Us GI Joe advertisement was the actual Seal Team 6? No you're probably not bc the thread was immediately deleted by him once he got called out and embarrassed by it. The same things happens weekly, and the posters who question him are usually banned promptly.

It's fine if you're too stupid to notice these things. By all means keep sucking his cyber cock. I'm sure it'll do wonders for you in life. Message board popularity looks great on resumes. Just don't go over there talking shit when you are ignorant and oblivious to the real situation.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
yzz8C.gif

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hostile, I am your friend. I have your back on sites you don't even read.

Love me Hostile. Love me like I love you!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Actually Hostile has people on every website who report back to him on any movements regarding him.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
too far. So he hasn't noticed what the rest of us have noticed yet. This isn't the best way to bring it to his attention.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We haven't even delved into the stories and sources and all the famous people Hostile knows.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We haven't even delved into the stories and sources and all the famous people Hostile knows.

Yeah and if you don't know those and haven't been paying attention you might actually buy his bullshit.

So maybe if we have new posters from the zone over here who aren't informed we can educate them rather than shit on them.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
too far. So he hasn't noticed what the rest of us have noticed yet. This isn't the best way to bring it to his attention.

Geez, fuckin democrats, he is a big boy who has dished out as well as he has taken it (no homo),

Last edited:
Top Bottom