Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why are you such a bitch?

I've never had a problem with you. Was i wrong about the Gregory thing? Sure. It happens. But if you're going to try this internet tough guy shit, at least don't be a pussy and do it over here where I can respond.

Thanks.

Rynie.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I saw he took a shot at you over at CZ, I was going to post it but forgot.

:popcorn

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, that's some real pussy stuff in that post. I expected very little from him though and none of it is surprising. I'm starting to think the guy has some mental issues as I watch his writing style devolve into the shit it is now.

Reaction score
I don't read over there so I have no clue what you guys are talking about and my life is better because of it.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't read over there so I have no clue what you guys are talking about and my life is better because of it.

I peruse it once a week, or so. It is a good place for articles posted.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why are you such a bitch?

I've never had a problem with you. Was i wrong about the Gregory thing? Sure. It happens. But if you're going to try this internet tough guy shit, at least don't be a pussy and do it over here where I can respond.

Thanks.

Rynie.

Is that the thread where I chimed in and passed along your rumor weeks ago?

He's a dip shit and a pussy (no way to go through life imo) who loves to skulk around here too afraid to make his comments here so he tries to engage posts made here at CZ where I suppose he feels protected by their heavy moderation. Funny thing is if he'd simply chime in here, he'd be welcomed by all to let us have it, F-bombs and all but he just can't bring himself to do it.

strange as hell along with his cult leader Hostile. Why the hell they get so worked up over a rumor you passed along (even if its totally made up and you're just trolling everyone) is mind numbingly stupid

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
strange as hell along with his cult leader Hostile. Why the hell they get so worked up over a rumor you passed along
Because they see it as attacking their religion. Because to them, being a Cowboys fan is akin to being a fervent follower of Allah and they can't have either the religion, or most especially the prophet, attacked in any way. Or even remotely objectively commented on.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You have been called out, Fuzzy. Wipe your vagina, get off the pot, and answer the challenge.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Is that the thread where I chimed in and passed along your rumor weeks ago?

He's a dip shit and a pussy (no way to go through life imo) who loves to skulk around here too afraid to make his comments here so he tries to engage posts made here at CZ where I suppose he feels protected by their heavy moderation. Funny thing is if he'd simply chime in here, he'd be welcomed by all to let us have it, F-bombs and all but he just can't bring himself to do it.

strange as hell along with his cult leader Hostile. Why the hell they get so worked up over a rumor you passed along (even if its totally made up and you're just trolling everyone) is mind numbingly stupid

I didn't make it up. My boy heard that at Valley Ranch, but obviously it didn't turn out to be true, or perhaps they were talking about a drug test from awhile ago. It happens. Hell, I went to the Frisco Roughriders game with a lot of the Cowboys PR people last night with my boy (free beer!!). I wouldn't just make some shit up for the sake of trolling.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't make it up. My boy heard that at Valley Ranch, but obviously it didn't turn out to be true, or perhaps they were talking about a drug test from awhile ago. It happens. Hell, I went to the Frisco Roughriders game with a lot of the Cowboys PR people last night with my boy (free beer!!). I wouldn't just make some shit up for the sake of trolling.

Its not personal, your story sounds reasonable and I think you're believable, I just never take anything I hear on the internet too seriously and figure there's always some chance its BS.

Anyone remember the guy at CZ who kept starting threads about how he played big time poker and then when any of us would ask him about it, he'd say he can't talk about it. I was like what the fuck man, you started the damn thread!?!!

lol, you really see peoples nutty side on the internet, I'm sure y'all have had about enough of mine

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
got into a few arguments with Fuzzy when I was over there. Mainly as something to do; fighting boredom. He was fun to prod. There are several over there that get spastic anytime someone even hints they are full of crap.

Top Bottom