NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
That's not really a rule. But it can be by week 6 if she has more points than me.

lol

I don't know how she does it. She really doesn't know shit about football. But then again, instead of just looking at the schedule and picking like most of us, she'd take the time to check injury reports, scoring lines, trends, etc... She won 3 of 4 at the DCC, and the year she didn't win she took 2nd. Last year she was up by a few games going in to the last week, and I forgot to put her picks in.

Or maybe her winning was an indictment on our football knowledge. :awkward

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I couldn't think of two worse candidates if I'm to be honest.

Check that. Theebs. Theebs would've been worse. I do not respect that man at all.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Check that. Theebs. Theebs would've been worse. I do not respect that man at all.

Really? I would think that two guys who openly discussed what they would do to your daughter would be worse..Bob and Rampage. Although I'm pretty sure Rampage is in jail somewhere with no internet privelages.

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

This IP check thingy is interesting.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bob being moderator was my fault.

I didn't realize he had the maturity of me, circa 2004.

I'm sure in 8 years he'll be an Admin of some low rent/low activity Cowboys forum out there somewhere.

How can you claim more maturity when I have a bigger dick than you?

RIP Mod status

February-March 2010

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Enough. Don't bring my family into this, I would never do that to you.

I know,right?
Especially when you could post a 1500 word diatribe about your nobility,manliness and the time you saved those orphan kittens out of the burning school bus about to go off a bridge and land on a car load of civil rights workers?
So,what are you waiting for?

Top Bottom