theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Babe Laufenberg, Dallas Cowboys radio color analyst and former NFL quarterback, answered your questions about the team in a live chat at noon Friday. Some highlights:

I feel like Tony Romo has been overshadowed a lot by Dak talk. What do you think of his future with the Cowboys or in the league in general?

In a perfect world, Tony Romo never plays another down for the Cowboys. That means that Dak Prescott has this team at 6-2 and that means the Dak era has begun. On the first day of camp, Jerry Jones talked about,last season- "living in the world of they're coming back next week doesn't work." But I feel like we are there again.-"If Dak can just hold down the fort until Tony gets back" blah, blah, blah. Romo is trying to return from 4 separate and distinct traumatic injuries to his spine. These are not sprained ankles. And he is 36. At this point, I would look at anything that Tony gives you this year as a bonus. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

May as well have my gold fish answer your questions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we went 7-0 with Dak, Jerruh would still make Romo the starter game 8.

I'm not so sure. I think it depends on how Prescott is playing, although if we're 5-2, 6-0, 6-1 or whatever its probably because he is playing pretty good.

Reaction score
Last I checked, Garrett is still head coach.

If this team starts 6-0, it is because Trump gave Russia enough intelligence to destroy 31 other cities with NFL teams.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dbair is doing what so many others are doing. If Kellen Moore were starting today, we'd know this season was toast and we'd be pining for Romo. But because Dak has looked good, well, you know, Romo wasn't that good anyway and it was probably time for him to go regardless.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair is doing what so many others are doing. If Kellen Moore were starting today, we'd know this season was toast and we'd be pining for Romo. But because Dak has looked good, well, you know, Romo wasn't that good anyway and it was probably time for him to go regardless.

WTF are you talking about? I never said or implied Romo "wasnt that good anyway". Hell I even said we hit a homerun by getting a probowl caliber QB with as a UDFA.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Last I checked, Garrett is still head coach.

If this team starts 6-0, it is because Trump gave Russia enough intelligence to destroy 31 other cities with NFL teams.

Trump? Hilldog and her minions are the one that benifitted from the Uranium sale to the Russians. I know you were trying to be funny, but came off is a lost confused liberal. Most of them are.

Top Bottom