Reaction score
I'll give it a shot...though I'd hate to see someone with as little activity as myself take the pot. :)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot...though I'd hate to see someone with as little activity as myself take the pot. :)

Hey, you have more than the minimum required posts.

I hope you win. Maybe that'll guilt you into coming to see us more often.

sbk92

Reaction score
If I was running this thing I wouldn't want more than a dozen or so people in it anyway. It's going to be a pain in the ass to score.

C

Cr122

If I was running this thing I wouldn't want more than a dozen or so people in it anyway. It's going to be a pain in the ass to score.

We probably won't get anymore interest anyways. Were at that now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know grading would tale a little time, but I sure as he'll hope we get more people involved with this thing.

I was hoping for 30 or so participants.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I remember I did one last year and got 5 of the 1st 6 picks right. It was all downhill from there.

Reaction score
This thread has been stickied for over a week. There has been an announcement at the top of every forum. And an Email annoucement was sent to every registered user.

What other method of "informing" do you think would've helped?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread has been stickied for over a week. There has been an announcement at the top of every forum. And an Email annoucement was sent to every registered user.

What other method of "informing" do you think would've helped?

If it doesnt come in a PM, I dont pay attention

Top Bottom