Reaction score
um, far more blacks intentionally murder whites and other blacks as opposed to white cops who irresponsibly use lethal force against blacks in the line of duty. and I'm the one with the screwed up priorities? the black problem dwarfs the cop problem, but don't tell that to the bleeding hearts.

like how many times do i have to teach you what a red herring is

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
die-hard-twinkie.jpg

even black cops kill innocent kids. shit happens.

Reaction score
remind me to teach you about non-sequiturs

io know ur buddy iamaretard is impressed that you know a latin word or whatever but this ain't relevant.

you are diverting from the issue with another issue, and you won't stop doing it no matter how clearly i explain how fallacious it is. probably because you're a dropout cop who is also retarded and you can't defend this

Iamtdg

Reaction score
io know ur buddy iamaretard is impressed that you know a latin word or whatever but this ain't relevant.

you are diverting from the issue with another issue, and you won't stop doing it no matter how clearly i explain how fallacious it is. probably because you're a dropout cop who is also retarded and you can't defend this

If you could make your posts even halfway coherent that would be great. Thx.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
again with the "dropout" insults. I thought Dems were the party of the little guy/common man? glad to see that was just bullshit.

First a jab, and now an uppercut. This isn't looking good, folks.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
bbgun with the tearjerking eulogy at superpunk's funeral

1402913612_michelle-keegan-1,-tina-mcintyre,-coronation-street,-soap,-spiler,-tina%27s-funeral.jpg

"Some of you may remember Punk as a smug engineer who looked down his nose at GED types who risked their lives to protect him and his community, but I remember him as a friend."

Top Bottom