Iamtdg

Reaction score
so i've grown up my whole life distrusting the police because they've earned it with shit like this and i'm just supposed to acquiesce to their abuse of authority anytime they see fit to hassle me for no fucking reason and if not they will just shoot me is that about right captain personal liberty or do you have another idea

Err.. fight the power, brother!

Iamtdg

Reaction score
no you fucking tit but anyone with eyes or the google knows that police in poor neighborhoods are prone to abuses of authority hence the systematic distrust

police can't go around just fucking ordering people to do whatever they want just because they are armed

I actually considered engaging you on this, but I don't the time nor energy to address idiocy like this with anything other than... you are a fucking moron.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
or is there some other difference between these two pairs of young men that i'm not seeing

well, let's see. one group commits a shitload of violent crime with firearms and the other one doesn't. and when one these groups commits crimes, the mainstream media bends over backwards to avoid mentioning the group's race.

Reaction score
well, let's see. one group commits a shitload of violent crime with firearms and the other one doesn't. and when one these groups commits crimes, the mainstream media bends over backwards to avoid mentioning the group's race.

one pair had guns in toys r us one group was walking home with skittles and maybe a lighter who knows

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bbgun you're smart that's a dumb post

how so? statistics confirm that blacks kill blacks and that black attacks against whites are 39 times more likely than vice versa. if anyone should be rioting and looting, it's whitey.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Were the two hillbillies with guns resisting
Arrest

Simple. Don't resist arrest and you have a pretty good chance and not getting shot by the oppressive police

Reaction score
no it's fine that they do it to the blacks tho because those people do shit all the time and no white person has ever gone out in public with an automatic weapon and opened fire on people

-logic

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I can say from my own experience that a 9MM Browning pointed at the base of your skull can have a very calming effect on you.

Reaction score
Were the two hillbillies with guns resisting
Arrest

Simple. Don't resist arrest and you have a pretty good chance and not getting shot by the oppressive police

in your perfect world the police can just stop people for any reason then

two weeks later you're complaining that a cop pulled you over for nothing and your registration was expired. 20 dollar fine mothafucka

meanwhile this kid is dead

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
no it's fine that they do it to the blacks tho because those people do shit all the time and no white person has ever gone out in public with an automatic weapon and opened fire on people

-logic

so if they don't use automatic weapons, we're supposed to ignore the fact that blacks commit a disproportion amount of violent crime in this country ?

-logic

Iamtdg

Reaction score

-logic

Good lord.

Reaction score
how so? statistics confirm that blacks kill blacks and that black attacks against whites are 39 times more likely than vice versa. if anyone should be rioting and looting, it's whitey.

Scary black people don't get the benefit of the doubt in these situations. Old safe whitey does. You're obfuscating the issue

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
in your perfect world the police can just stop people for any reason then

two weeks later you're complaining that a cop pulled you over for nothing and your registration was expired. 20 dollar fine mothafucka

meanwhile this kid is dead

name1.jpg

remember kids: it's only news when whitey kills someone.

Top Bottom