Draft Pick
Reaction score
Your thoughts, Jon?

hWL2ATd.jpg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That is weird.

Those are the guys I saw people saying we're navy seals.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That is weird.

Those are the guys I saw people saying we're navy seals.

Which guys?

The big ass picture I posted?

I don't know who made that but it came from reddit. Even though they have footage of one of the guys dropping his bag off at the site, here we are with these guys going on about how it was an inside job.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
For me personally. It's a lot scarier if these are home grown Americans

How could you ever protect against that

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Which guys?

The big ass picture I posted?

I don't know who made that but it came from reddit. Even though they have footage of one of the guys dropping his bag off at the site, here we are with these guys going on about how it was an inside job.

Yes, that came from Alex jones site I think...

Saw it yesterday.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
the only people who have access to that kind of pressure cooker tech are government agents

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the only people who have access to that kind of pressure cooker tech are government agents

I am Suprised they are openly going after chrs Kyle's company like this without a major backlash.

Wouldn't it make sense that they were hired as security seeing that its what they do?

If they did this planned I imagine they wouldn't wear their uniforms.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Would it shock anyone to hear that Ronco was recently given a government contract?

Yeah, it'd shock me too. I made it up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
these guys had to know there'd be a shitload of still and video cameras at the finish line. they made no attempt to disguise themselves?

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am Suprised they are openly going after chrs Kyle's company like this without a major backlash.

Wouldn't it make sense that they were hired as security seeing that its what they do?

If they did this planned I imagine they wouldn't wear their uniforms.

That and it makes no sense that the guy who killed more terrorists than any other soldier would then create a company with people who would kill innocent Americans. The people making those accusations need to be punched in the mouth.

Top Bottom