Reaction score
By JON KRAWCZYNSKI, AP Sports

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota (AP)—Brett Favre’s(notes) latest problem is his elbow.

Favre said Wednesday he would consider sitting out a game or two for the Minnesota Vikings this season if the tendinitis in his right elbow gets worse. Favre has started an NFL record 289 straight games, a streak he cherishes.

The 41-year-old quarterback also is the subject of an NFL investigation into allegations that he sent racy messages and lewd photos to a game-day hostess in 2008 while both worked for the New York Jets.

Favre again sidestepped questions about the matter on Wednesday during his weekly news conference. He says he’s focused solely on helping the Vikings come back from a 1-3 start.

------------------

It wouldn't suprise me one bit if, after we beat the Vikings this week, Farve uses his elbow as an excuse to bow out of the season early and return to Mississippi.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if, after we beat the Vikings this week, Farve uses his elbow as an excuse to bow out of the season early and return to Mississippi.

He's hurt, now I hope the defense knocks him out. I don't want him to have the option of taking himself out for a few games, I want him put out.

C

Cr122

He's hurt, now I hope the defense knocks him out. I don't want him to have the option of taking himself out for a few games, I want him put out.

Exactly, I want Favre tossed around on his own turf and beg to come out of the game.

I hope we blitz the shit out of the right side of their line.

C

Cr122

I hope we disguise it a little otherwise ole noodle arm will toast us with Moss/Harvin.

It's difficult to figure out, really.

It is the second week in a row that we play an elite running back.

If we put 8 in the box, then your right Favre could spread it out and go to Moss and Harvin, nobody said it was going to be easy.

I guess the key word is contain.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They'll give him a cortizone shot and he'll be fine and light us up.

Or... he may resort to drinking and pain-killers like he did in Green Bay.

Plymkr

Reaction score
LOL, This defense let V.Young light them up. Yes, V. Young. AND Cutler. LOL..

Farve is gonna have a field day.

Top Bottom