VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
[video=youtube;SpHOaW99ST4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4&list=UUzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q&index=9[/video]

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
From the guys bio

Mailing a large box of garbage to Fox News host Glenn Beck, because, “Glenn Beck is garbage.”

Throwing a party at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California in celebration when Paris Hilton was sent to jail for her DUI.

Demanding the occult monument, the Georgia Guidestones be removed from public property.

Shipping documentary DVDs to soldiers stationed in Iraq to inform them about the lies which lead to the war.

Starting a fight with rapper 50 Cent, asking him to retire and stop making music, because he is “a piece of filth.”

Denounced film maker Oliver Stone for not doing a conspiracy type of film surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

:lol

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From the guys bio
Demanding the occult monument, the Georgia Guidestones be removed from public property.

:lol

There's a rumor that Ted Turner created the Georgia Guidestones.

Speaking of the Guidestones, remember that nutty woman I accidentally friended on Facebook -- we discussed her a couple times via PM? She was convinced the Guidestones were an adjunct to the Ten Commandments, handed down by God Himself.

I have a very high tolerance for eccentricity, but this woman took the cake. She was prone to spend 48 hours at a time at her computer posting random shit about earthquakes and tsunamis to her Facebook page.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Your sister's name is Jeanne Davis? Wow! :p

Nope. My mistake. I confused your stalker with my sister because after I was asked to give her a job she spends about 80% of her time on the interwebs and in particular on Facebook. It is going to suck when I fire her fat lazy ass. The family is going to give me hell.

Top Bottom