X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They will be hit at the LOS - we have NO slot man , no Pat Crayton, NO Sam Hurd , No Kelvin Martin type - save the Ogletree BS for the Sunshine brigade on this forum.

Not to mention we have no running game - Felix is a tippy toe tap dancer , Choice and Murray are nobodies...

So it's check down city this year , Witten will have 85 catches again.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They will be hit at the LOS - we have NO slot man , no Pat Crayton, NO Sam Hurd , No Kelvin Martin type - save the Ogletree BS for the Sunshine brigade on this forum.

Not to mention we have no running game - Felix is a tippy toe tap dancer , Choice and Murray are nobodies...

I'd like to see Miles and Dez get stuffed at the LOS. I think you merely say shit, because youa re a POS. You really need to stop because you don't have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You have no idea how strong both Miles and Dez are. I would love tyo see some 5'11 CB try to stuff them at the LOS. And Witten gets 85 receptions no matter what.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, no CB can manhandle Austin or Dez. Maybe Charles Woodson, and that's about it. Plus there's the 5 yard rule.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'd like to see Miles and Dez get stuffed at the LOS. I think you merely say shit, because youa re a POS. You really need to stop because you don't have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You have no idea how strong both Miles and Dez are. I would love tyo see some 5'11 CB try to stuff them at the LOS. And Witten gets 85 receptions no matter what.
LMFAO!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Good grief...shut up

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we only have one of these dicks at this site and it is still annoying.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What BS would that be? Speaking my mind - being attacked and then laughing? yeah I'm a bad guy ...

Listen I made a statement - I don't like our WR Depth - I don't like RB by committee and I think teams will try and stop us with 7 man fronts, roll their safeties over the top - keep our WR's doubled, taking away double moves - giving up the middle to Witten for chunks of yards rather than homeruns.

What is so wrong with me saying that Zoners? Oh wait, this isn't the Zone, this is the Universe....where it's supposed to be cool - not to drink the Kool Aid ...

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No, YOU get stuffed! See what I did there?

This is a thread about how much we'll miss Roy Williams, Sam Hurd, and Marion Barber. Did I understand that right? What the fuck is going on here?

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And, since when do the cool kids *not* drink the kool aid? Everybody get a glass ready. We're all drinking it!

Demotivational-pictures-kool_Aid_Man.jpg

Oh, YEAH!

Reaction score
I think teams will try and stop us with 7 man fronts, roll their safeties over the top - keep our WR's doubled,

How many defenders are we playing against this year? I blame whatever you answer is on Goodell. TIA.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me that teams might play press coverage against us from time to time?

Shocking.

Also, I really like Dwayne Harris out of ECU as a return man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plymkr

Reaction score
X should be able to speak it's mind. What is this "he won't be here for long" shit? Cause of it's opinion? that is retarded. No matter how WRONG X is, it is still it's opinion.

I don't worry about DB's lockin down on Miles or Dez. Not a problem for either. BUT, if those DB's are looking better than they are because The OL (which is probably a weak link) sucks and the defense has an impressive pass rush?

Dallas is fucked.

It's all about that pass rush boys.

Top Bottom