LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's really not a "get mad at the Redskins because they have better stats" kind of question. Because frankly, they have scored one more offensive TD than Dallas and obviously have a better record. My question is just "what are they doing right?"

The Redskins are 3-5 and the Cowboys 2-6. I don't think they are doing anything "more right" than the Cowboys.

The point is, that you and others have overstated Callahan's influence with the Cowboys, and thought it would carry over to the Redskins. Well it hasn't.

Reaction score
The Redskins are 3-5 and the Cowboys 2-6. I don't think they are doing anything "more right" than the Cowboys.

The point is, that you and others have overstated Callahan's influence with the Cowboys, and thought it would carry over to the Redskins. Well it hasn't.

Our OL has regressed.

Redskins OL has improved.

And it's 8 games into Callahans regime. He's building an OL, not microwaving a burrito. results won't be instant. Also, our owner already conceded the team missed Callahan.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our OL has regressed.

Redskins OL has improved.

And it's 8 games into Callahans regime. He's building an OL, not microwaving a burrito. results won't be instant. Also, our owner already conceded the team missed Callahan.

Our OL is regaining form.

And from the looks of it the Redskins OL has regressed What is their offensive rushing ranking? They hadn't had a 100-yard rusher since week two.

And yeah, I get that it is only 8 games, but everyone thought that Callahan's influence would be instantaneous, especially after those first two weeks when the Redskins rushing offense was the talk of the league.

Reaction score
Yeah all those points have already been addressed for me in this or another thread recently. I understand your disdain for the redskins and utter refusal to give them any credit so well agree to disagree.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah all those points have already been addressed for me in this or another thread recently. I understand your disdain for the redskins and utter refusal to give them any credit so well agree to disagree.

Where has the Redskin OL improved? In the running game? The stats bear differently. Period.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now you're getting it.

If a new coach doesn't have a shit team totally turned around in his first six games, he sucks.

THEY'RE GETTING WORSE WEEK BY WEEK. There is supposed to be some marked improvement. So is that the plan...? Have them get worse each week until they hit rock bottom and THEN turn it around?

Here's the shit that was being spewed after the first two weeks.

Redskins have the #1 rushing attack. Callahan working his magic.

Exactly
Everywhere he goes that team will be able to block and open holes for the run game.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
A lot of the above leads me to believe Marinelli will be the scapegoat at the end of the year.

Garrett would be just like Landry except for all these scapegoats.

That would be a mistake. Marinelli isn't the problem.

Top Bottom