dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is awesome. Little surprised Haley got in before some others I think are probably more deserving, but he had a big impact here.

I already had tix for this game, pretty pumped about this.

Reaction score
This is awesome. Little surprised Haley got in before some others I think are probably more deserving, but he had a big impact here.

I already had tix for this game, pretty pumped about this.

If you need someone to come with you and have an extra ticket, I'll come.:whistle

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I like Haley and it's really like splitting hairs but I would have put a Cowboy who spent his entire career with the organization and the teams all time career leading tackler in before Haley........................Darren Woodson.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What the hell did Johnston do to be in the ROH?

I love him as a player but he never was the deciding factor in winning any games, he never took over and carried the team.

He was great FB who was a valuable piece to the puzzle but he was hardly a difference maker.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What the hell did Johnston do to be in the ROH?

I love him as a player but he never was the deciding factor in winning any games, he never took over and carried the team.

He was great FB who was a valuable piece to the puzzle but he was hardly a difference maker.

Ask the league's all time leading rusher if he was a difference maker.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ask the league's all time leading rusher if he was a difference maker.

Name 1 game where Johnston was difference in a win or loss.

I don't want to come off as hating on Johnston, I just don't see how he fits in with the discussion of the greatest players to ever play this game which all of the ROH players are judged by.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And no Parcells this time to sabotage. There was no way or reason that we should have lost that game or even the game being as close as it was. That alone I would never forgive that egotistical POS.

What game?

Top Bottom