dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can honestly say I hope he gets the Joey Theisman Monday night. I hate Hall.

Somebody needs to post that clip of Colombo nailing Hall a few years back. That was classic.

C

Cr122

I hate Hall. And what a moron to come out and say something like that.

I'm sure Goodell got wind of this.

Reaction score
Like Rex Ryan said...He hasn't tackled anyone but yet he's talking shit like he's Charles Woodson ..... Stfu Skank

Plymkr

Reaction score
I can honestly say I hope he gets the Joey Theisman Monday night. I hate Hall.

Damn Straight. I hope some redskins player gets Theisman'd..

I hate Hall. And what a moron to come out and say something like that.

I'm sure Goodell got wind of this.

lol whining bitch.. Why get the head of the nazi NFL in on this shit? Let the players sort it out. Goodell is a POS.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
lol whining bitch.. Why get the head of the nazi NFL in on this shit? Let the players sort it out. Goodell is a POS.

Why is CR a whining bitch? He didn't say Goodell should be notified, only that he probably heard of it. And I agree. It was stupid of Hall to say these things in the media. What good does it do? Make him sound like a tough guy? Why bring attention to yourself if your intention is to hurt Romo, if in fact that is his intention? And even if it isn't, all he accomplished by this is possibly having the refs and guy that doles out fines and suspensions to take a closer look.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The last time Hall tried to take a cheap shot on the Cowboys it went well.

colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Oh just shut the fuck up high n mighty and stop kissing ass. You are getting completely fucking annoying with your big talk, fucking douche.

lol

Ohhhhhh, my laughing muscles hurt.

Top Bottom