Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He is a clown. A talented clown, but still a clown. Management needs to grab him by the throat and slap him around some until he understands it is a team game.
He's just dumb. Just a dumb player doing dumb things because that's what dumb players do.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dez was great 2-3 years ago. He's not even a top ten receiver anymore

Worst contract in awhile.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez was great 2-3 years ago. He's not even a top ten receiver anymore

Worst contract in awhile.

Just wait till Jerry way over pays for Dak at the end of his Rookie contract! It will make Romo's and Dez' contract look like minimum wage and will probably make him the highest paid QB in the league

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just wait till Jerry way over pays for Dak at the end of his Rookie contract! It will make Romo's and Dez' contract look like minimum wage and will probably make him the highest paid QB in the league

If Dak is the real deal, he will get paid down the road, no doubt about it. There is a need for 32 franchise QBs. Too bad there is usually only like 12 of em on the planet at any given time. Demand way out strips supply so there is a good chance he is gonna cost big.

Reaction score
This team does not need Dez at all anymore. "Throw it to him on 3rd & 14" so he can bobble it, have a finger tip out of bounds, or any of the other ways his spectacular catches end up being ruled incomplete. Trade him for picks before all the chumps figure this one out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm hoping he comes back from "this injury" and can become dominant again. It would be great to see him become a game changer again.

But I don't have high hopes. He's still bobbling as many catches as he actually completes. He's getting injured as often as Romo nowadays.

But if we could get some decent picks for him I'd jump on it in a heartbeat

Reaction score
No. he just did drugs and hookers.

Irvin is my favorite Cowboy from that era, but his transgressions were worse than Dez.

Let me know when Dez stabs a teammate in the neck.

Top Bottom