Reaction score
This guy is so washed up, he deserved his own hate thread.

He gave up in the first Giants game. He did it again last night. There was a pass to Hynoski in the flat where Newman had a chance to make the tackle along the sideline. Newman was looking upfield like he was scared of getting blindsided and he was jogging. This guy was reasons numbered 1 through 5 of why we lost. His lunge for the ankles tackling was flat out embarrassing.

His attitude was what we saw from this team last season. Mailed it in. It's an epidemic with this team. Scandrick is guilty of it too. Last night on that pass to Cruz in the red zone, he threw his hands up when Cruz caught the ball trying to look for who to blame before the play was over. He made no attempt to make the tackle.

Those guys need to be gone yesterday. I would cut the entire damn secondary except Jenkins.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
His physical skills are gone.

I always liked him. He had a good career here. It ended poorly, but h was good for alot of years.

Reaction score
He had a good couple of years, but he's beyond toast. Not only are his physical skills eroding, but his confidence is shot a well.

His tenure with the team needs to end.

Reaction score
What.. what are you guys talking about? This is All Word, All Universe, All Pro Terence Newman we're talking about here guys! Good ol' buddy T New! What's going on here?

Reaction score
You guys just don't understand football, the scheme is designed for him to give up all these yards. Stupid heads.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
His physical skills are gone.

I always liked him. He had a good career here. It ended poorly, but h was good for alot of years.

Ditto. Sorry to see it end the way it did, but its time to move on.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy is so washed up, he deserved his own hate thread.

He gave up in the first Giants game. He did it again last night. There was a pass to Hynoski in the flat where Newman had a chance to make the tackle along the sideline. Newman was looking upfield like he was scared of getting blindsided and he was jogging. This guy was reasons numbered 1 through 5 of why we lost. His lunge for the ankles tackling was flat out embarrassing.

His attitude was what we saw from this team last season. Mailed it in. It's an epidemic with this team. Scandrick is guilty of it too. Last night on that pass to Cruz in the red zone, he threw his hands up when Cruz caught the ball trying to look for who to blame before the play was over. He made no attempt to make the tackle.

Those guys need to be gone yesterday. I would cut the entire damn secondary except Jenkins.
Comical you're one of his biggest defenders like you were Roy Williams 1 - you need to comprehend that when an entire fanbase says a player sucks; he sucks.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've never seen a player actually quit on the football field for as many games as Newman has. I mean I know many other players do it, but it's so obvious in Newman's physical appearance.

I should have known though, this guy has been a bitch for the longest time, going back to publicly fueding with Todd Bowles back in '06.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Figures.... fucking moron.

I don't think I've had a conversation with anyone about Newman in probably two years, much less that douchebag.

Horse shit pal - you're a Sunshine All Star from the Zone... A Hos Ass Sniffer if there ever was one...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Horse shit pal - you're a Sunshine All Star from the Zone... A Hos Ass Sniffer if there ever was one...

I think but I am not sure that I have the power to do this.

but If I do/did....i would drop the hammer on you now, cause your a goof.

images-5.jpg

Cythim

Reaction score
I realized Newman didn't have it anymore two years ago when Brandon Marshall caught a pass through Newman and just ran away from him. Newman had perfect position to knock the ball away and win the game but he ends up not even making the tackle. Marshall is a great WR but Newman didn't even try to make the play.

Top Bottom