Reaction score
I think I'm becoming a fair-weather fan.

If we ever became a perenial 5-11 or worse team . . . I'd find more interesting things to do than watch bad football and be pissed all the time.

I'm that way with the Tennessee Vols. I root for them, but they're crap. So . . . I only tune in to maybe 3 games a year, and if it gets out hand (see Oregon game), I find something else to do.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL, come on out to Oxnard when the Cowboys have training camp. LOL. YOu will see. It is insane.

But is that bandwagonning or just loyal fans? From my udnerstanding the Cowboys always had a large following in California.

Plymkr

Reaction score
But is that bandwagonning or just loyal fans? From my udnerstanding the Cowboys always had a large following in California.

I have been coming out to training camp in Oxnard since 2001, been every year except one. And, they were nothing like the zoo I saw this past training camp.

One camp, 2003 I believe, some dude kept yelling out names of players when he saw the numbers. LOL, But, problem was, those guys hadn't been on the team in a couple of years. he was all "Chris Warren!!".. I told em, "who? that guy hasn't been on this team in 3 years. LOL. "Well, then who is #42 now? " "that's Troy Hambrick". "Doesn't he play QB? ". NO.... That was Troy Aikman and he last played in the 2000 season for the Cowboys.

"Oh, thanks"..

Top Bottom