Reaction score
Bennie Logan: I don’t know what’s so great about Cowboys offensive line
Posted by Josh Alper on November 24, 2014, 4:19 PM EST

The Eagles and Cowboys will meet for the first time this season on Thanksgiving, which means that the Eagles Defense will get their first in-person look at Dallas’s much-praised offensive line.

They’ve taken a look at them on film, however, and one member of the Eagles defense hasn’t been impressed by what he’s seen. Defensive tackle Bennie Logan had some praise for DeMarco Murray, but he isn’t buying that this year’s group is any better than the one he faced as a rookie last season.

“Yeah, they’re OK. I don’t really know what’s great about them,” Logan said, via CSNPhilly.com. “The running back’s having a good year running, but I don’t see anything spectacular about them. Same offensive line we faced last year and they have one new guy. We faced them [before]. They’re OK linemen.”

Sunday night’s game-winning drive against the Giants the latest illustration of how well the Cowboys linemen are playing. Tony Romo had time to do his taxes before delivering passes that moved Dallas quickly down the field. Were that an aberration, you couldn’t read much into it but the fact that the Cowboys have done it all year suggests they’re better than OK.

Logan and the rest of the Eagles will get their chance to prove otherwise on Thursday.

Reaction score
We have a good line, no doubt. But the Giants defenders were just warn out the last few drives. They all looked half speed.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Duh? That was due to how amazing and super-powered our O Line is.

Jason's plan all along.

Reaction score
Bennie Logan - I don't know who you are, but I'm looking forward to watching what happens to you.

Reaction score
Don’t make the big boys up front mad.

Crazy how the Cowboys dont trash talk anymore. They have been very smart with their mouths this season. #garrettsplanallalong

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did you not see Dez doing Victor Cruz's and Odell Beckman's TD celebrations last night?

Also, McClain and Scandrick are talking trash all game long.

Unless you mean to the media? In that case, you might be right.

Reaction score
Bennie Logan - I don't know who you are, but I'm looking forward to watching what happens to you.

Lsu dt who we wanted in the draft but was picked ahead of us because we went with Escobar instead.

Solid player. But our ol should shut him down.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Romo called his wife in the pocket and said, "watch this touchdown" before he threw it.

Top Bottom