mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
This is gross. How the hell do you let something like that get that big? And how do you just let someone go at it in the backyard?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83280151/

I think the cyst/abcess is fairly old. For sure months if not years. He should have been draining it properly when it was forming or gone to a doctor to have it lanced.

I'm gonna guess he is going to have a serious infection with his "trailer park" abcess drainage technique. I had a frined have one of those drained and the doctor told him the critical part was to have the cyst sac removed from your body. If you don't it will just come back again and more importantly the body may not fill in the void while sac is still in your body.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i stopped when they forced a commercial on me.

Lol Was it before or during the video. For your sake I hope it was before. Watching a back shoot its load is something I'd like removed from my memory.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lol Was it before or during the video. For your sake I hope it was before. Watching a back shoot its load is something I'd like removed from my memory.

most sites will take videos you can find on youtube w/o ads and put them on their site and put a 30 second commercial you must watch before you get to see the content. they "dress it up" more but same thing. i went on youtube and saw the beginnings of several before i got the general idea. none of them had ads to start off with.

rare for youtube also. google wants every penny you have.

Reaction score
That 'puss' really stinks, too. I had a smaller version of one of those cysts on the inside of my legs a couple times. I squeezed it and then it dried up.

Maybe the dumb ass should go to a doctor and get some antibiotics to stop the infection. :jerkoff

Top Bottom