cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It doesn't make me forget about our game but it was very nice seeing that final score today.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Much, much worse than what the Cowboys did. The Lions are a very good football team but the 49ers are a terrible offensive team and there is no explanation or excuse to giving up what they do Alex Smith and a passing offense that even if I didn't have a favorite team I'd order NFL Sunday Ticket just so I wouldn't have to watch them every week.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
not only did they lose at home just like us blowing a 20 point lead, they did it to a shitty team...

and they may have lost trent cole for the year or for a long time with a serious calf injury.

also, the pats have lost jerrod mayo......

two teams we are going to see in the next month losing their best defensive players, meanwhile we will be getting fully healthy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw about 2 minutes of a Vick PC where a reporter asked him how it felt being 1-3 (or something to that effect).

Vick was all like ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really need to answer that? ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really? Come on man. ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really got to answer that? ~licks bottom lip~ Frustratin. ~licks bottom lip~ ~licks bottom lip~ ~licks bottom lip~

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I saw about 2 minutes of a Vick PC where a reporter asked him how it felt being 1-3 (or something to that effect).

Vick was all like ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really need to answer that? ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really? Come on man. ~licks bottom lip~ Do I really got to answer that? ~licks bottom lip~ Frustratin. ~licks bottom lip~ ~licks bottom lip~ ~licks bottom lip~

He looked like a douchier LL Cool J.

Top Bottom