dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was in the Kroger tonight and they had the Pro Football Weekly (magazine version) as well as Lindy's on the stand. Picked up both.

sbk92

Reaction score
I checked the other day and didn't see anything.

I usually plan on not buying many but I always end up with every mag I find.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I usually buy 1-2 mags to try and keep up on draft day by seeing who is available as the draft unfolds from round to round. Like reading players bios/grades to get a feel for players who otherwise I wouldn't have a clue about. Seems 99.9% of the time a player you have circled who would be a good fit/pick for a certain round gets looked over for a who the hell is that guy selection(Dallas).

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
I got an email today from Kiper Enterprises asking me to take part in a survey. They apparently are entertaining the idea of creating a phone app. Melly Mel on the mobile.

Normally I'd be like tits or GTFO, but they said they are going to pull 5 random names from those who fill out the survey and those people get a direct phone call from Mel.

It's like offering me phone sex.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I checked the other day and didn't see anything.

I usually plan on not buying many but I always end up with every mag I find.

I buy most of them as they come out, though there's a couple I refuse to pay for now. The Sporting News being #1 on the suckage list.

sbk92

Reaction score
I buy most of them as they come out, though there's a couple I refuse to pay for now. The Sporting News being #1 on the suckage list.

The Sporting News' mag is the nicest in terms of layout, IMO.

I always get it.

The Blue Bible, PFW and Sporting News are always on my draft stack every year.

I ordered Ourlads book this year. Used to get it years ago. Figured I'd give it another look.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I got an email today from Kiper Enterprises asking me to take part in a survey. They apparently are entertaining the idea of creating a phone app. Melly Mel on the mobile.

Normally I'd be like tits or GTFO, but they said they are going to pull 5 random names from those who fill out the survey and those people get a direct phone call from Mel.

lol

C

Cr122

I'm jealous.

Top Bottom