dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two of them are out now, found the PFW (magazine version) and Lindy's at the newsstand yesterday.

Just fyi

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let me know if anyone sees The Sporting News draft mag in stores. Buying that one is sort of tradition for me even though Russ Lande has apparently lost his mind in the past few years.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me know if anyone sees The Sorting News draft mag in stores. Buying that one is sort of tradition for me even though Russ Lande has apparently lost his mind in the past few years.

Guessing it will be out there this week.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have the pfw book from 1989 until 2012 and the kiper big blue book from 1990 until 2012, Ourlads off and on as well. I buy all the magazines I can find. Only found Lindy's so far here in NW Arkansas

Reaction score
I have the pfw book from 1989 until 2012 and the kiper big blue book from 1990 until 2012, Ourlads off and on as well. I buy all the magazines I can find. Only found Lindy's so far here in NW Arkansas

I used to get all the Pro Football Weekly's and Sporting News magazines in the 1990's. They're probably still in my parents home somewhere.

I think it'd be cool to hold on to them as a reference.

Which ones have you found to be the most accurate/worth a shat?

NeonDeion21

Spectator
Reaction score
I went to the store to pick a few things up and I saw Lindys and PFW and had to buy them. It's sort of a tradition for me.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I look back at the PFW books fairly often during the season, I think it's the best, the Ourlads book is excellent as well. Mel is #3 on my list, but it's still a good book

Top Bottom